Thursday, March 10, 2005

Fat Actress

So I watched the premiere of Fat Actress the other night and I have to say, it was disappointing..
I understand self depricating fat humor.. I use it all the time, but the show itself was uncomfortable to watch and the best stuff had been used in the promos.. add to that the fact that KA has allegedly said in interviews that she topped out at 203 lbs. and well.. if that's true.. I'm a supermodel.. personally I don't care how much she weighs, but puhleeeze

Michael Jackson has arrived at court after a bench warrant was issued cause he wasn't there on time.. apparently the judge wasn't so happy with him being late.. He looks kinda drugged, but lets see what the judge has to say.. as someone who has had spine surgery, he doesn't look like he has a bad back, he was walking on his own.. but he definitely looks out of it..