Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Fearless Living

It’s been a while since I have written,
Life having gotten busy.
Football is in full swing..
Women on the field
Kicking ass
41-16
take that!

We are 2-0

Fear is an ugly thing..
It makes you stand still
It makes you shake
It turns you into a different person
I am afraid..
Afraid of what I am, what I will become
Where I have been, what I have learned..
Who I have hurt, who has hurt me

Just afraid.
It’s a new thing for me.

On the sun porch the realization
of fear
Shone through like the rays of light onto the
purring cat on the floor.

I met a life coach..
The guru as she is called
She teaches people to be fearless
I think I need a lesson


“Live the life your soul intended”
Is the mantra..
I like it..

Be fearless..



I invite you to challenge your own fears.. whatever they may be..
I’m reading a book called

Fearless Living: Live without Excuses and Without Regret

If the woman who lived and wrote this book can get over her fear.. she is the one to teach us how to get over ours..

I can't ever get this link thing to work.. but check our
www.fearlessliving.org for more info