Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Answered prayers.. and a really good song

the best news I could ever give.. Lillian is home..
after some harrowing nights for her parents and I'm sure for her too.. the meds are finally working.. I went to visit her last friday night and she looked like she was feeling much better.. as of this writing.. she is home, after requesting french fries for dinner.. I think everyone knew she was feeling better.
she still has some surgery in a few weeks, but at least she will be stronger then.. and it isn't emergent.
I can't tell you how happy everybody is.
Thank you all for all of the prayers.. from places as far away as brazil and australia.. She had so many people pulling for her.. The complete turnaround in her condition leaves me only to believe in divine intervention.
So thank you all so very much..

and if you havne't heard Pink sing "Dear Mr. President" I HIGHLY suggest you check it out.. Rosie O'Donnell used it as the background to a video she did.. you can hear the studio verion (with the indigo girls backing vocals) HERE

if you would like to see the live performance go HERE
it would be so great if on one day at a specific time.. EVERYONE who questions what this administration is about would BLARE this song from every car, house, business in the US..