Monday, April 10, 2006

Spring has Sprung!

and so has the pollen!
I have been having the worst allergies for the past couple of weeks.. which has turned into a raging sinus infection.. which sounds all nice and yummy cept it's settled in my ears.. so my equilibrium is way off.. you might as well call me "wobble" cause that's what I've been doin.
Haven't been around much as I have mostly been hangin our on my buddy Ross Mathews' blog..



Anyone who watches the Tonight show with Jay Leno, would know Ross from his celebrity segments and various other amusing bits that he has done over the years. He totally cracks me up and I love reading his musings every day!
So check him out!
There is all kinds of political bullshit going on, but I am saving that for another day.. So head out and enjoy the spring.. just make sure you flonase before you do!
My truck is a nice shade of yellow from all of the pollen.. it's everywhere.. you can't avoid it!
I never had allergies till I moved to Georgia.. now not a season goes by where my eyes don't water for a reason other than a sappy movie!
peace out