Friday, March 11, 2005

arrgh... diamond in the rough

So it's september.. days before the anniversary of that awful day..
I'm wheeled into a room where the good doctor will be fixing my spine..
unaware.. sedated.. my cellphone rings
"where are the tapes" they demand those diamond people
they are reminded, I'm not with them at the moment.. they demand tapes..
My Sul jumps in and tells them off.. if they call my cell again she will go to them and deal with them herself..
They already have all the tapes.. they are just not smart.
fast forward to now..
I need my masters back.. I didn't want them to have them in the first place..
"it will be ok" I was told.. we "need" to get this done and you will be out of commission..
So off they went.. my tapes.. of all my girls... on the field hitting hard.. running hard..
and now I leave messages, like a desperate cop in search of a kidnapped family member..
"Hi, just checking on the status of your getting my tapes back?? I have a shoot on monday that I need B-roll for, and well, if I need to go and pick them up I certainly can do that, but please call me and let me know the status of things..... thanks.."

It's been months.. I've halfway healed for god sakes!
It's been a day of frustration, and phone calls and it makes me write the words arrrrrgh

argggh

I just want my tapes.. is that too much to ask?