Wednesday, June 29, 2005

has this ever happened to you????

For the past couple of days I have been trying to find out if I was working on july 4th.. Sometimes I do.. sometimes I don't.. it all depends..
My producer is off the rest of the week so I was also trying to find out if someone would be working in his place or what exactly the plan was..
after an hour of going back and forth.. my boss actually told me to just go ahead and take the rest of the week off..
I'm in shock..
I'm also a little miffed cause had I known this last week I could have gone to visit my parents, as my sister is headed there tomorrow, but it's a little late to get a plane ticket for less than an arm and a leg..
so now i've got nuthin but time..
time to read a book I've been unable to get too..
time to turn the music way up and clean the house..
time to relax
have to say.. she didn't have to tell me twice......

take the rest of the week off......I thought that only happened in the movies..