Monday, May 15, 2006

BEA!

This past weekend since we chilled out while I was recuperating.. we watched a couple of movies.. "big momma's house 2" and AEON FLUX.. now I had been wanting to see aeon flux for a while.. I love Charlize Theron.. and this looked like a cool action adventure movie.. After watching it.. we agreed that it was simply a medium for Charlize to look hot.. the movie itself wasn't all that great.. though it was nice to see martin Csokas in a role outside of Xena.. as we were talking about the movie.. we were throwing out names.. like.. I think that movie was made just so Charlize could run around and look hot.. it wouldn't have been as good if say, Roseanne Barr was the lead".. and of course I spun around and said "or Bea Arthur"
Cause really I can put Bea into any situation!
So that got me thinking.. in a fun twisted way... what if Bea had been the lead in Aeon Flux.. My friend then said it would be "Beon Flux" and so this is what I have come up with!




I'll probably fix the graphic part of it.. but it was just crackin me up and I had to share.