Friday, April 15, 2005

hi, I am a survivor addict

Whoa....
coby coby coby.. you shot your mouth off just a little too much tonight.. I can't blame them for voting you off..
my girl Steph is still hanging on!
I was desperately worried for her on that big island all alone..
I mean.. well sort of alone.. she did have the camera crew there.. I doubt they would have let anything happen to her..
but she is the ultimate survivor.. though it was a big risk to jump off that perch for some pizza.. fortunately the boys were looking our for her.. we were both nervous for her.. what if she went through all of this for nothing..
She's definitley a cutie and we are rootin for her to go all the way!

It is good to know that tom and Ian are on her side.. but the Koror tribe isn't what it appears.. one big happy isn't as happy as it seems.

Should be interesting from here on out..
Now I have watched every episode of survivor from the beginning.. and this was shaping up to be one boring season.. I mean.. not ONE challenge won by ulong? it was getting downright depressing... but as long as Steph is around I will continue to watch cause she has beaten the odds so far.. I hope her luck continues.