Thursday, June 30, 2005

Paaak thu Caaaaa

Ok so if you have ever read my profile.. you will notice a slight change.. in that I have removed the reference to the dreaded "Y" word (no disrespect to any yankee fan or yankee for that matter) and replaced it with New Englander.. seems some of my northern counterparts were a little upset that I had not given proper homage to my beloved Red Sox..
Not that I need to help them in any way since they are kicking ass!
but when you're right... you're right.. So even though the term yankee is used around here in a manner straight out of "gone with the wind"
Here's to Carlton Fisk, and Yaz and even johnny damon.. my boys.. forever and always..

and a very happy birthday to my best buddy.. you know who you are.. I love you.. you are one of the best people I know on this earth and I wish there were more people out there like you..
Oi