Thursday, July 07, 2005

I can't stand the rain.............................

against my window-ow

we woke around 6am this morning to the sounds of trees crashing in the backyard.. I mean earth shattering-wake you out of a dead sleep-scare the crap outta you loud.
I had spoken to my neighbor weeks ago about one tree that had snapped and was kinda of just hanging in some other trees.. she mentioned that she needed to have several removed..
and now she does.. definitely....out of my yard..
fortunately none of them hit the house.. but on its way down it has made some other trees tilt in a direction that is not amusing..
So afer numerous phone calls trying to reach her today to no avail.. we will hunker down and hope that this storm doesn't do any more damage..

I go to the doc tomorrow for some pain managment....which I sorely need.. any of you who have an -itis..... arthritis, bursitis.. etc.. know what I am talking about when the weather is as nasty as it is in the south at the moment..

and those old tylenol commercials where the guy pops up and says.. "after my open heart surgery.. my doctor gave me extra strength tylenol" well.. they are LYING..
I may as well be eating M&M's cause they aren't doing a darn thing!

anyway.. if you are in the path of this storm.. be safe.. it's lookin a lil nasty out there....