Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Frantic family members

Got a call at 5am this morning.. yeah.. 5am.. I don't like getting calls at that time of day, it always scares me that something has happened to a family member.
And in this case, it had, it just wasn't one of my family members.
One of my girls has a grandma in New Orleans.. she lives just beyoned the superdome, so they thought they would be safe... as we all know.. that's not the case.. Apparently her grandmother has had some sort of medical situation, they think possibly a stroke.. and they have no way to get her any medical attention.. My girl is obviously very upset, and I have been on the phone trying to figure out who to call and what if anything there is that can be done..
So, say a lil prayer for grandma.. that whatever is going on with her, they will get her some medical help soon.