Monday, August 22, 2005

update

talked to a friend today who is a master mechanic type gal.. she is going to come over and check my master cylinder and my trans axel fluid.. something that I can't check on my own as it is under the car..
But things are lookin up!
I was able to drive it back and forth to work today with no problems.. (and lil hail mary just for good measure)
thanks to all who voiced their concern..
2nd full week of law school.. stressfull.. but going well..
keep your fingers crossed.. Lots of work ahead, but nothing she can't handle and then some.. I am extremely proud of her.. after deciding to take the LSAT's about a month before they happened.. she scored in the 85th percentile of the class.. most people study for that for a full year before they take it..
So she's no slouch in the brains department..
hope you all are having a great week! I'm slowly adjusting to my new schedule, even though It's going to change again before it starts up full time in a couple weeks.
nighty nite