Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Patriotic criminals

I thought Texans were fiercely patriotic god fearing people...
guess I was wrong..
One of those good ol boys mowed down several hundred crosses bearing the names of soldiers killed in Iraq.. huh? crosses? bearing the names of dead soldiers? mowed down by an SUV?? a god fearing patriotic texan.. mowing down the very symbol that those "christian" type people pray to..
I literally couldn't believe it when I heard it..
WTF?
I can't understand why anyone would have an issue with Cindy Sheehan.. She isn't an anti war protestor for god sakes.. she lost her son.

Neighbors are complaining about the traffic, shooting guns in the air.. mowing down symbols of those killed..and the one person who could put an end to it all won't..
so they should be pissed of at president qweef... instead they take it out on a woman who has already been through so much.
I wish I had the time and money to go down there myself.. I would be there in a heartbeat.
Moveon.org is sponsoring candlelight vigils in cities all around the country tomorrow night.. so if you are so inclined.. find one in your area and light a candle.
I hope and pray that no harm comes to cindy or any of the people with her.. it seems those folks in crawford texas are a little out of their minds.
and have I mentioned how absolutely incensed I am that the commander in chief of this army is taking a 5 WEEK VACATION IN THE MIDDLE OF A WAR???????
I am sure there are plenty of soldiers in Iraq right now who would love and deserve a vacation.. for one week, if not 5.. but are they getting one? no.. some soldiers are being kept there even after their tour of duty is up.
and this man who sits in a white house dares take a 5 week break while our men and women are over there dying over a decision that he made.
they should suit his ass up and drop him right in the middle of bagdhad with a poorly fortified vehicle and a couple of weapons and make him fight his own friggin war.
I am so very annoyed that he has the GALL to basically spit in their faces.
HE SHOULD BE IMPEACHED!
Surely even those people who thought it was a good idea for us to go to war can see how reprehensible an act it is to vacation while we are at war.. It is unbelieveable!

IMPEACH BUSH NOW!
IMPEACH BUSH NOW!
IMPEACH BUSH NOW!
IMPEACH BUSH NOW!
IMPEACH BUSH NOW!

I cannot say it enough!