Monday, August 08, 2005

sigh..

hey all.. checking in after a full day on the coast.. photos to follow when I can upload some..
as some of you have figured out.. my girls did not win the championship.. though they are still champions in my eyes..
They went out there and gave it their all..
and when it was over.. tears flowed.. lots of tears..
but after the game.. we all got together and played.. and remembered that we are a family.. and we had fun.. so much fun in fact that the other team was confused.. they thought we lost.. why weren't we acting like losers.. cause we won regardless of what they might think.
Wanda.. silly girl.. I didn't write on the back of the stall doors.. it was someone else.. I just took a photo of it cause it amused me..
Today we spent hours on the rocky coast of maine.. at a lighthouse.. the most beautiful place on earth I believe.. butter loves it here.. and of course so do I.
I've seen some little cousins I haven't seen in quite some time.. my how time flies..
tomorrow it's the lake, and then a trip to the cemetary to pay my (our) respects.
Hope everyone is well..
plenty of stories.. just not a lot of time at the moment..
talk to ya soon..