Wednesday, August 03, 2005

ouch....I've been tagged....

by sarah... that's gonna leave a mark......

10 Years Ago: I was hanging out in clubs listening to my favorite local rock/punk band.. and immersed in the music scene here.. If it was dark out.. chances are I was out somewhere listening to a band..
it was also the year that we trekked to Austin Texas to record the Jesus Christ Superstar Resurrection video that I spent the bulk of the next several months editing.. (if you are a JCS fan, click the daemon records link on the right of the page and take a listen to a couple of selections from the CD.. you will love it!)
Also the year of the 4 day long 4th of july party at my roommate's and my apartment.. what started as a small get together for the 4th, started on sunday and lasted through wednesday.. the newspaper delivery man was very confused..fortunately our next door neighbors were college sorority girls who were very much the participants in the fun (well they sort of had to or we wouldn't come over to deal with their spiders anymore). The bbq grill never stopped smoking the whole time..

5 Years Ago: I fell in love with the sweetest gal in the world..

Yesterday: Called media outlets, worked on bios, edited some promos, talked to my father.. stayed up till 4:30am

Today: got up a little late..(hey I was up till 4:30!!!) made a bunch of phone calls.. spoke to my mother.. set up some media for tonight's practice.. checked emails.. made some more phone calls..


Tomorrow: talk to my boss about the future.. have coffee with a friend... make some more phone calls.. print out some maps.. work.. try to get some sleep. upload some photos..

5 snacks I enjoy: wheatables, wheat thins, goldfish... bing cherries..lots of crackers lately..


5 bands that I know the lyrics of MOST of their songs: (ok some of these aren't bands) The carpenters, the captain and Tennille, Kelly Clarkson, Barry Manilow,
Amy Ray (cause it's been playing in my truck since I bought it.. ) hmm I'm sure there are more.. but my brain is tired.. most old songs I know most of the words to.

5 things I would do with $100,000,000: Pay off my sister's student loans, give some to my parents. Buy a new car.. take my wife on a real vacation.. invest the rest..

5 bad habits I have: don't excersise enough, eat later in the evening than I should..
forget to close the cabinet doors in the kitchen sometimes.. sleep too late..

5 things I like doing: snuggling on the weekends while watching the food network..
anything with my boo.. gardening.. cooking..

5 things I would never wear: skirts, dresses, high heels.. I'm a tshirt and jeans gal too.

5 TV shows I like: SURVIVOR BAYBEE! forensics files.. anything on late on nick at night.. Reba, Days of Our Lives, QAF. the Lword, Buffy, Angel, Xena, Charmed. ok it's more than 5


5 movies I like: Fried Green Tomatoes, D.E.B.S is a current favorite, Silence Of the Lambs, Candleshoe, Beaches,


5 famous people hmmm. Anne Bancroft, Johnny Carson, Rosa Parks, Gloria Steinem

5 biggest joys at the moment: our nephew, our upcoming niece or nephew, our family, being together, and oh did I mention our nephew?

ok.. I'm not sure who has and hasn't been tagged.. but there.. more information than you ever really wanted to know about me in several short bursts!


now I really have to get back to the workin! y'all have fun.. and no makin fun of my musical selections!