Wednesday, July 27, 2005

two sets of rules

seems the queef administration is going to withold some documents relating to the nomination of John Roberts to the supreme court.. among them.. they are not going to submit his tax returns..
ALL justices before him have had to supply the 3 prior years tax statements during the confirmation hearings.. one has to wonder why they don't want that information made public.. could it be cause he's getting kickbacks from oh haliburton and other companies who work with the Queef administration? methinks something smells bad..
Also other documents relating to when he worked for both reagan and the first Queef 1.
So basically they are trying to keep any and all information that would give any of us a clue as to what this guy is really like and how he has argued things in the past secret so that he slides through the confirmation and then the forked tongue will appear.. it's called bait and switch..
everyone else who has ever been appointed to the supreme court has had one set of rules.. but this guy because he is part of team queef has a different set of rules..
in my house well.. that just doesn't go over very well..
I highly recommend listening to Air America (AA) radio if you are of the belief that this administration is guilty of treason, among other things... it will make you feel a little bit better knowing that there are others out here that aren't blind to what is going on.. Randi Rhodes and Mike Malloy are my two favorites.. Franken is ok too.. but I prefer randi and mike.. I don't get to hear Janeane garafalo much cause she's on when I am at work..

Interesting things I have read lately that scare me, but I haven't had a chance to investigate much.. Troops who are acting on behalf of we americans are raping and torturing iraqi children with their parents watching in a effort to extract information from the parents.. this DISGUSTS me like I can't even tell you. I'm going to check on it more.. or if anyone has heard anything.. post it here so I can figure out what this is all about.. it's disgusting to say the least.. and if it's true.. well I just don't even know what to think.. everytime i think they can't get any worse they do something that is just unbelievable..
shocking..

more later.. check our AA