Saturday, July 23, 2005

Countdown to Kickoff!!!!!!

howdy friends and neighbors!
it's about 2 hours till kickoff! We're heading over to a friend's house to listen to the game and get some latin food and hang out.. she's been out of town for a month so we have missed her and can't wait to see the sexy thang!
here she is at work .. well takin a break..





She also told me the coolest thing about google! apparently say you are lost.. you can text message google with where you are and where you need to go and they will text message you back directions. it's called google short message service.. you can also get names of restaurants in the area, stock quotes, weather info, movie showtimes.. dictionary definitions..
It's the absolute coolest..
thanks buddy that is going to come in very useful!
try it yourself!
here is a link to get more information about it

http://www.google.com/sms/

So I'm getting nervous about this game.. I'm glad we will at least be able to listen to it.. usually the team doc calls me when anything big happens..
I know we have it in us to beat this team.. however, they are cocky and talk a lot of shit.. I just hope the girls remain focused....
those who follow women's football and send out game predictions before each weekends games predict that Atlanta will come away with the victory.. but it will be an awesome game.
If you have a team in your area, I highly recommend checking them out.. if you are a football fan, or even just a women's sports fan.. there are teams all across the country and they do need support.. ( check out www.iwflsports.com to find a team in your area) and if you are in a city where they have a good product on the field.. watching one game will hook you. trust me.. if I had to equate it to something I would say it plays just like college football. Our league uses NFL rules.. the only difference is that the ball is a little bit smaller, and was made for us specifically by Nike.
so keep your fingers crossed and as soon as I know the outcome of the game.. I will post it here.
WHAT TIME IS IT?
GAME TIME!
WHAT TIME IS IT?
GAME TIME!
WHO YA WIT?
ATL
WHO YA WIT?
ATL!
TICK TICK BOOM!
(we are the Xplosion after all)


peace out and have a great weekend.