Tuesday, September 13, 2005

SURVIVOR BAYBEEEEE

It's that time of year again.. when crazy folks everywhere get geared up for THE premiere reality show.. Survivor! This season takes place in the Mayan ruins in Guatemala.. It looks to be absolutely breathtaking as most of the places they pick out are..
But they real story here is that there are two mystery survivors coming back from past seasons....
two popular ex survivors..

my matlock-ing has come up with the following possibility..

everyone's favorite hottie Stephenie LaGrossa and her counterpart Bobby Jon Drinkard

I am SO excited.. It was so painful to watch Steph and Bobby jon's tribe dwindle to nothingness.. and sadder still when steph's torch was estinguished.. She was the best contestant out there and she never had a chance.
I don't know in what capacity these two might be coming back.. or if my information is correct.. heck it could be rupert comin back for another try.. but I will be extremely happy if it is Steph.. She deserved to win.. I have never seen a more determined contestant.. she was on the wrong team.. she couldn't catch a break.. she carried them most, if not all of the way.. and didn't even really get a chance to play the game..
I am so hopin it's her! though I hear this is the toughest season so far.. lots of people got sick within the first few days.. Mark burnett was quoted as saying that this time they may have gone too far.. So it should be quite interesting..
Stay tuned..
I only hope president photo op doesn't screw it up with his address.. just so he can tell us what a great job they have been and continue to do in new orleans and the gulf coast.. if you haven't had a chance to check out a timeline of events.. check out. this timeline

katrina timeline