Friday, August 11, 2006

life

many have wondered where i have been and why I haven't been blogging.. there's lots to blog about..
cynthia mckinney's interpretive rendition of "Dear Mr. President" among other things..
well blog buddies.. it's been a particularly irritating couple of months..
You all lived through my "dry socket" issue with my tooth getting pulled.. well this month I had to have my big toenail completely removed.. and well.. it's a lil painful..
so instead of just spewing out blog after blog about how tired I am of being in some sort of pain.. I have just taken some time off for the moment.
I'm sure someone will piss me off and I will be back bloggin about politics or some stupid person.. or a cute kid.. ya never know..
so thanks to everyone who emailed to ask if I was ok.. I am.. just a little over the medical issues at the moment.. (it's all relative I know.. it could be worse.. it's just been a little too much for me at this time.)
later taters,
bisc