Sunday, June 25, 2006

ouchies and bed head

So 4 days after having a tooth pulled and some work done, I wake up in excruciating pain. my whole lower right jaw all the way around to the middle of the front of my mouth just hurts.
So I'm thinking that's not a good thing.. So the better part of the day was spent packed in ice and sleeping off and on. It is the sleeping part that was artistic.. last weekend I got a very short haircut... which makes for the best bed head ever!
Turtle.. this one is for you baybee!



Butter took this photo with my camera phone that was on the table next to the bed.. so it's not like an olympus quality camera.. but it gives you a good idea what I woke up lookin like after a nap at like 4 in the afternoon
Aw come on.. we ALL get bedhead.. so, I have no problem sharing that with everyone..
matter of fact.. send your best bedhead photo to me and I will post them along side mine ! do you have it in ya?
So, in the morning I will call the oral surgeon and hopefully get some antibiotics or figure out what is goin on. Because of all the painkillers I have taken in the past for my back, it seems it's takin more to help with the pain in the jaw.. so I'm gonna have to talk to him about that too, cause what I'm takin now isn't cuttin it..

Pride weekend was a washout.. we had a nice day yesterday in the park.. saw a girl that I went to junior high school with , who happened to be playing during pride yesterday.. she really rocked the house.. if I had to compare her to someone, she's kinda like Heart, Chrissie Hynde, or really old melissa etheridge, back before she went all commercial.. or maybe lita ford.. she's pretty cool. check her out on myspace check her out.. I like all of her stuff but "cry mercy" is one of my favorites.
We walked around the park, saw some old friends as ya tend to do at pride.. everyone kinda comes out to touch base.. we made some small purchases, mostly tshirts and things.. but they had so many vendor tents. Butter wanted a shirt from the "femenist Outlawz" but they had sold everything but small shirts and well.. they were just a lil to small for butter and her "girls" ...
so, at least the weather held for one good day.. I'm sure they lost a bunch of money.. and I feel bad for the performers who came out to play but didn't get to.
So, hopefully people will send in a donation to help defray the costs.. or hopefully they had some kind of insurance.
Hope everyone has a great week.!