Tuesday, April 19, 2005

a big fluffy biscuit

ok.. so since there have been questions.. I will now explain the phenomenon that is
the biscuit
or as the team doc likes to call me el biscuite
a few years ago, when my partner's niece was 2, and on a rare moment when we saw her, they were all trying to get her to say my name.. well.. she's 2 she couldn't quite get it all out.. what did come out was "Biscuit"
we were all amused.. it was cute.. so it became my nickname.. everyone on my football team has a nickname, and when they asked me for mine, naturally I said Biscuit.. so now that's what I respond to, in addition to several other names.. so after 3 years of football, they have taken to calling my partner "butter"
biscuit and butter.. we are a team..
now there was one small incident where someone thought her nickname was "gravy" which brought on a whole host of amusing comments..
but until we come up with a better nickname.. I am ..the biscuit.. fluffy and full of layers.. :)