Wednesday, June 15, 2005

the sweetest kiss


the sweetest kiss
Originally uploaded by atlbiscuit.

Well, here it is... the official biscuit and butter photo....
A year ago, a magazine for women started in atlanta called Labrys..
They've put out some great mags this past year.. much to our surprise, this latest one was called "the best of you"
and in it.. well.. Butter and I were named "sweetest kiss"
I remember exactly when this photo was taken.. at the opening of a new bar in the suburbs.. as you can tell by the half laugh going on.. I was being my usual goofy self.. when the photographer said "lets see ya kiss"
So when friends told us the other day that we simply had to pick up the latest copy of the magazine.. well I of course stopped in on my way to work to pick one up..
I mentioned it to the mother-out-law today.. though I told her that the award was for naked synchronized skydiving.. cause I figured that would shock her more than sweetest kiss.. :) it's fun bein me sometimes..
I am just a goofball at heart.. but I do love my butter.. (cholesteral be dammned!)
So share in the fun of the fact that of all the lesbians in Atlanta.. apparently we rate up there in the sweet category..
Now if only we could get that naked skydiving competition down.. we would be all set!
~the big fluffy biscuit (with a lil dab of butter!)