Friday, May 27, 2005

for the love of a bulldozer


frontyard3
Originally uploaded by atlbiscuit.

welcome to my little (ahem) big project!
imagine if you will this entire lot covered (and I mean covered. overgrown really) in ivy.. lots of ivy!
a few days ago, we hired a bulldozer guy to doze the front yard.. when we bough the house, it was already overgrown.. neglected by renters for years.. we tried to do some things to it (you can't see it in the photo, but we have a rockin hosta garden in the left corner by the mailbox.. So now that the yard is clear, we will begin terracing the yard.. I will post pictures occasionally so you can see the progress.. it should be interesting! I can't wait! I'm working with some landscaping softwareat the moment that is very cool..
so join me on this gardening extravaganza! it should be fun!