Wednesday, September 21, 2005

the things "B" movies are made of..

A friend of mine sent me these yesterday.. I don't know where they came from but they scared the hell outta me..
Apparently there are some photos flying around about a 4500 lb. croc found on the streets of new orleans..






scary ain't it... but don't worry.. it's not exactly real.. the croc itself was real, but it was found in the congo 3 years ago.. so while there are bayou gators probably all over the place.. they don't have to worry about that one..
There were also some amazing lookin water moccasins, but I can't figure out if those are real or not.. more on that one later..

have I mentioned I hate AT&T?
Yesterday when we got home from work, our phone wasn't working.. being a slave to dial up... I was not happy.. it took me 2 hours to get a human on the phone.. but by the time I got through to someone it was too late to send a repairman.. so this morning it's fixed.. but I am seeking a new phone company.. so if anyone has any suggestions.. bring em on..
more later..
I have been swamped at work..
peace to all

and Rosie.. I hope you had a great opening night.. wish I coulda been there..