Monday, February 13, 2006

tidying up..

ok I admit it.. I was going to blog today..
but Dick Cheney frickin SHOT someone!!!!

I mean.. like buckshot.. some guy is pickin buckshot out of his face because ole dick forgot the cardinal rule of hunting.. ( know what you are shooting at!)

He also didn't have the appropriate license for hunting in texas..

my first response was ooh poor guy (once I knew he wasn't critically injured)
second response was dumb ass..
and lastly..
well dick's such a great shot.. put a big orange vest on him and send him to iraq.. since he has the shooting experience NOW

unbelieveable

there is a great tshirt commemorating the event here

Here's hopin none of you "accidentally" shoot a hunter while not being properly credentialled.. you would have a one way ticket to the pokey.. but not the vice prez.. they live by a different set of rules in that house of white..

we had snow here in the metro yesteray.. just a dusting.. not like that had home in New England.. YIKES! my sister loves snow and she just happens to be there for my godmother's birthday.. so she is getting her fill!

and I almost just caught the house on fire.. I was cooking some noodles and completely forgot about them.. thank gods I finally smelled something and remembered they were on the stove.. good thing it wasn't one of my favorite pans.. cause it's trashed now!

dont' forget to tip your servers!
peace....