Thursday, March 17, 2005

prozac...party of one..

So, I found out today that my seretonin levels are off..
which could explain why I haven't been feeling quite myself..
they tell me..
I'm depressed..
why should I be depressed.. life is good. my spine repaired, my love life great.. my family.. wonderful..
yet..
it's physiological.. apparently.. this thing..
more blood...more pills.. more bills.. more pills..
I'm tired..
menopause..maybe..
more blood..
I miss my dog..maybe I feel guilty.. look there another tear..
why couldn't they help her.. why did she have to go away..
all neat in a little box..
I miss her.. though I try not to think about it..
it just makes me sad
I have her collar hanging in my truck.. maybe I should put it away
but I don't want to..
I feel bad for the other dog too.. the one that is left.. the one that is now alone, staring out the window.. looking for her friend.. she isn't coming back..
I killed her..
I didn't want to.. I tried everything not to..
but I did..
and I miss her.. terribly....