Wednesday, March 16, 2005

squeak...squeak

Blah blah blah.the weasel is on my tv.. squeaking....
Talking about all of his plans.
would take a question the first 4 years.. now
so cocky..
Run Hillary Run...
Thank the gods for cable... "the nanny" anyone?
I was watching Danza, a surprise call from Rosie, she won someone a $3,500 gift card and $10,000 donation to a group whose name I didn't catch cause of the special report.
good on ya.
see you can still do good things from the comfort of your own home

I don’t like Sen. Rick Santorum (R-Pa.), .. He actually said the following:


"Today's lower court ruling in California, and other court rulings, further support the need for a constitutional amendment to protect marriage from activist judges for the good of families, children and society," he said.


Huh? The good of society, families and children? Give me a frickin break..
I wish people would stop talking our of their ass.. nice little soundbites, suitable for a TV near you.. grow a brain. I am no more of a threat to you, your family or society than you are.. what are you afraid of Rick? They say that we project stuff onto other people.. you know.. your baggage... interesting...

Term limits party of one.. term limits party of one.. your table is ready….we have a special seat for you mr. Santorum.

I feel like hammered crap today, I think I'm coming down with something.. add to that my back bothering me a little, well it's just the recipie for a crappy day.. time to lie down..
night...night