Sunday, November 06, 2005

good weekend and good news

hello blogland!
just returned from a weekend at the lake..


it was quite relaxing after a frantic week at work.. It was a nice recharging to get ready for the week ahead..
on the good news front.. the puppy that was named "shorty" has found a home with a family.. they came to meet her and not only did they fall in love with her.. she fell in love with them.. a happy ending.. gotta love those..
we found out tonight that our dog has an issue with people being hit.. and not in a good way.. butter and I were playing around tickling on the couch, and she thought I was was hurting her.. and let me know about it.. she was growling and barking and at one point lunged at me.. so while it's a good thing to know that no one will ever hurt boo while the dog is around.. we tend to play a lot so guess we're gonna have to be careful about that.. we've done it before and she never freaked.. but for some reason tonight she was none too happy about it.. makes me wonder what her previous owners did in her presence that left an indelible mark in her brain.
so.. back to the grind tomorrow.. Grey's Anatomy was awesome tonight.. this woman's heart burst into flames in surgery.. but she was fine.. not sure how you can come back from that but for the magic of TV.
Getting ready for CIC, Boston Legal, and my all time favorite Survivor! So far my girl steph has hung in there.. but bobby jon is really getting on my nerves..
I've been working odd hours and have been missing my randi rhodes fix most nights, I'm hoping to catch her this week..
so here's hoping you all have a fantastic week.. btw my "D" key has fallen off.. so if you see something that should have a "D" in it and doesn't.. well.. I try to catch it all .. but I might miss one here or there.. hopin to get a new one soon...