Monday, October 24, 2005

spackle and sandpaper and paint....oh my!

here's the update..
two layers of wallpaper.. took waaaaay longer than we thought to get it down, patch the walls, sand and re-mud the walls. but the paint on the walls is up..
the trim on the ceiling isn't done.. but we are taking the rest of the night off to watch the CBS lineup and will finish it up tomorrow night.. here are a couple photos..

here is an actual photo of me working.. it's the only one you will see!




here is the new color of the bathroom




hmmm it's actually a bit darker.. try this one..


here's my boo workin hard.. ( I actually DO work too! but I take most of the photos!)




and because you just can't do a project without being silly, here is the mark I left on boo's backside!


all in all a good vacation.. with lots of fun, love and progress on our little humble home.. next week.. the tiling of the floor.. bwaaaaahaaaaaaa