Sunday, October 09, 2005

super spook-tacular!

It's that time of year! every halloween we decorate the yard for the holiday.. last year I couldn't do it because I was only a month out after my surgery.. so this year we went shopping and added a fog machine and black lights and some new little things to our collection.. It was a miserable rainy overcast day in atlanta today.. but we got most of the graveyard done.. we have more to do but I thought I would post some photos of our spooktakular yard boo!



there are more photos over on the sidebar in the flickr section.. enjoy

ps.. something is wrong with my sidebar on my blog template.. I've tried to correct it.. but nothing seems to work.. if anyone has any suggestions.. please email me.. I'm not sure what the heck else to do with it... cept maybe start over.. I hadn't changed anything.. just posted .. so I'm not sure what wigged out..