Thursday, October 20, 2005

meee too!

I swiped this from Anne...
Cause I haven't written all week and I haven't written about the ceremony yet.. enjoy!

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
Martina Navratilova

2. Where was your first kiss?
hmm.... spin the bottle in the neighbor's house

3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?
No.

4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
Yes, I broke Brian Green's finger in the 3rd or 4th grade

5. Have you ever sang in front of a large number of people?
Yes of course..

6. What's the first things you notice about the preferred sex?
smile, eyes, arms..

7. What really turns you on?
sexy dancing.. all kinds of things..

8. What do you order at Starbucks?
Mocha Latte..

9. What is your biggest mistake?
hmm. I'm made a few.. not sure which to classify as the biggest..

10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
Yes, when I was younger (see question 9)

11. Say something totally random about yourself.
I have nice eyes..

12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
yes, many years and pounds ago I was told I looked like Billie Jean King

13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
the Disney Channel RULES! and of course the cartoon network too!

14. Did you have braces?
Yes, for two and a half years.. I didn't mind them

15. Are you comfortable with your height?
I could be taller.

16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the
opposite sex has done for you?
You're kidding right?

17. When do you know it's love?
what is this a van halen song???
ya just know..

18. Do you speak any other languages? I understand some canadian french and speak a few words, but not much..

19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
nope.

20. What magazines do you read?
people, entertainment weekly, time, newsweek, la times, the nation, burpee's catalog.. cooking magazines...

21. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
yup... a couple times for fun..(once on a job interview.. ) one time for my grandfather's funeral.

22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
many..


23. Do you watch MTV?
yep

24. What's something that really annoys you?
dishonesty, people with no integrity.. stupidity.. intolerance.. hate......bush....

.

25. What's something you really like?
Cooking, gardening.. hanging with my boo... sitting in front of a fire.. inside or out..

26. Do you like Michael Jackson?
No, I'm not fond of pedophiles.. they give gay people a bad name.
I think he's paid people off to keep his secrets and is a very sad man.

27. Can you dance?
Not that well.

28. What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
3 days.. it wasn't pretty.. and it was all about work.

29. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into
the emergency room?
No, but I rode up front in one when boo was..

30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?
yes, I do.. I enjoy getting to know people better..